If you are an Oxford Immunotec employee who would like to view or schedule a presentation of medical education content, please submit a new program request via the Salesforce™ system.
Upon submission, a member of our medical education team will contact you directly to facilitate the educational opportunity.
A preview of available topics is shown below.
If you are not an Oxford Immunotec employee, click here to return to the main menu.
- Pediatric Tuberculosis
- Expert Series with Dr. Ali Hassoun
- What Does a Borderline T-SPOT.®TB Test Result Mean?
- Rheumatology Practice & Mycobacterial Diseases: Awareness, Screening, Treatment & Sequelae
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) TB Testing Guidelines
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) TB Testing Guidelines
- American College of Rheumatology (ACR) TB Testing Guidelines
- United States Preventative Services Task Force (USPSTF) TB Testing Guidelines
- Upcoming Events